Event Insurance for Corporations, Businesses and Individuals
WHAT IS A SPECIAL EVENT?
A special event is defined as an event, such as a wedding, anniversary party,festival, fair, carnival, exhibition, fundraising dinner or other event of short duration, usually lasting 7 days or less. Special Event insurance is written to provide coverage for an activity that isn't covered under most traditional insurance policies. Unlike a traditional business that operates on a regular basis throughout the year, special events tend to be short term in nature and may last for a few hours up to as much as a several weeks. There are numerous reasons why an event needs to be covered separately but the usual reasons are that:
- the insured's only exposure is a short term event,
- the event is a joint venture and none of the sponsors will cover it under their own program,
- the event owner does not want to cover it under their overall program or their carrier has excluded an event from their program
Our Event Liability Program provides short-term general liability insurance (including Host Liquor liability where granted at no additional charge) for various events such as:
- Family Reunions
- Fairs and Festivals
- Trade Shows and Conventions
- Sport tournaments and sporting activities
- Dance Recitals
- Receptions Ethnic Celebrations
- Coverage for vendors with a booth at a trade show (premium as low as $70)
- And many other types of special events.