Sports and Entertainment Insurance
Sporting and Entertainment insurance is written to provide coverage for an activity that isn't covered under most traditional insurance policies. Unlike a traditional business that operates on a regular basis throughout the year, these types of events tend to be short term in nature and may last for a few hours up to as much as a several weeks. There are numerous reasons why an event needs to be covered separately but the usual reasons are that:
- the insured's only exposure is a short term event,
- the event is a joint venture and none of the sponsors will cover it under their own program,
- the event owner does not want to cover it under their overall program or their carrier has excluded an event from their program.
Our Program provides short-term general liability insurance (including Host Liquor liability where granted ) for various events such as:
- Sports Tournaments such as Hockey, Soccer, Football, Baseball, Basketball
- Sports Insurance for Professional and Amature Teams and Leauges
- Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing Events
- Hole in One
- Marathons, Walk a thons, cycling events
- Extreme sporting events
- Music Concerts, Festivals
- Trade shows and Conventions
- Video and Commercial shoots
- Coverage for vendors with a booth at concerts, festivals, trade shows etc
- And many other types of events.
We have published premium tables for some of the small more common types of events, allowing our clients the ability to quote special event liability premiums on the spot – refer to applications below. Application varies by type of event.